Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A Bit Better Against Q.P.R. ...
- ... the win put an end to a
trio of unwanted runs:
- it stopped our 4-match spell without a victory
- it ended our run of 2 games without scoring
- and it saw off our sequence of 3 defeats on the bounce in games
shown live on UK TV
- it was our 3rd successive win against Q.P.R. in all competitions
- and it was our 20th League win against them, home and away
- and the 3 goals took us to 52 goals against them at home in
- and we still haven't lost a Monday game for over 8 years!
- that's 14 matches and a W7 D7 L0 record in all games since Wigan
beat us in November 2008
- congratulations to Leighton Baines on his 300th appearance for
- he's now joint 35th with old-timers Edgar Chadwick & Sam
Chedgzoy on our All-Time
- Tim Howard is now level with Kevin Sheedy on 369 in 19th place
on that chart
- whilst Phil Jagielka is in 55th position on 266, 1 match more
than John Ebbrell
- in the Premier League, Jags has now played 221 times for us
- that puts him 11th, 1 game ahead of Joseph Yobo, on our Premier
League Appearances chart
- Leon Osman is top of that list on 333 Everton games
- elsewhere Steve Naismith is now joint 52nd with Don Hutchison
- Kevin Mirallas has played the same number of PL games for us
as Thomas Myhre (70) in 55th place
- and Ross Barkley in 71st now has 1 more Everton Prem game (56)
than John Collins and Marcus Bent
- in terms of just starts Leighton Baines is now up to
232 for us in the League
- that's 1 more than Howard Kendall & Derek Temple managed
and Bainesy is 46th on our League
- Tim Howard is the highest-placed current player in 16th position
on 313 League starts for us
- Phil Jagielka meanwhile is 62nd on his own on 209
- that's 1 more than Alan Ball & Jock McDonald and 1 behind
Tim Cahill & Trevor Steven
- Tim Howard was 35 years & 284 days old on the day of the
- that makes him the
23rd oldest player in our history
(the 22nd in League games)
- all 3 of our goals could, theoretically, have been altered by
the Dubious Goals Panel
- but in the end it was only Steven Naismith's that was changed
(to an Onuoha own goal) ...
- ... so it was Kevin Mirallas' 18th goal for us in the Prem and
Ross Barkley's 7th
- that puts Kev level with Nick Barmby & Francis Jeffers in
18th place on our Premier
League Scorers' list
- Ross meanwhile is equal 47th with Marcus Bent & James Vaughan
- and so on to Southampton away on December 20th
- we have a fabulous W7 D1 L0 record in our last 8 outings on
- the last one was a 2-1
win at Man City in 2010
- and we've played Southampton once before in a December 20th
- Dixie Dean nabbed both of our goals in a 2-1
Division 2 win at Goodison in 1930
- we lost our last encounter with the Saints - 0-2
at their place last April
- that was one of only 4
times in our history that we've conceded 2 own goals in the same
- Antolin Alcaraz put through his own net after just 54 seconds
& Seamus Coleman did the same after 31 mins
- the other 3 games, by the way, were Fulham
away in 2003,
away in 1972
away in 1959
- that defeat in April was, though, our only loss aganst Southampton
in our last 9 meetings
- our record in those games is W4 D4 L1
- at their place, however, our record is not so rosy
- our last win there came via
Steve Watson's goal back in 2002
- but that's the only victory in our last 13 visits - a W1 D5
L7 record in those trips
- the game at St Mary's gives us a chance to extend our fabulous
recent record in 3.00pm Saturday kick-offs
- we've lost none of our last 19 - W14 D5 L0!
- and the record is W16 D6 L0 if we also include the 3.07pm KO
at Sunderland in April this year ...
- ... and the delayed 3.10 & 3.15 KOs v QPR & Crystal Palace last
- our last 3.00pm Saturday defeat was at
Sunderland in April 2013
- if they play at Southampton:
- Phil Jagielka will be making his 250th start for us in all competitions
- Sylvain Distin will be making his 200th and Romelu Lukaku his
- and ... the usual final
item on the agenda! .....
- ..... if someone who has
never scored for us before does manage to find the net against
- then they will become the 500th different scorer in our history
(not including own goals)
- so that could be Besic ... or Kone ... or (it'll never happen)
Tony Hibbert .....
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Phil Jagielka needs 1 more
start to reach 250 for us in all competitions - he's made 249
Sylvain Distin needs 1 more start to reach 200 for us in
all competitions - he's currently on 199
Romelu Lukaku needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in
all competitions - he's on 49 at the moment
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.