Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Finally, A Win At Old Trafford! ...
(see lower down the page, by the way, for
details of new sections recently added to the site)
- .... and summing everyone else
up: Martinez is a champ and Moyes is a chump!
- it was our 190th meeting with ManYoo in all competitions
- and it was only our 2nd win at their place in the Prem - after
that much-quoted 21 year gap
- the win keeps Bobby at number
one in our manager rankings
- and we're now unbeaten in our last 7 games - W4 D3 L0
- and we still haven't drawn 1-1 in the calendar year 2013!
- the last time we went an entire calendar year without a 1-1
result was 1931!
- we've now had 3 successive away clean sheets in the Premier
- we've only bettered that once before, with 5 in a row in from
- the latest shut-out was Tim Howard's 109th for us in all competitions
- Tim is in 4th place on our All-Time
Clean Sheets chart
- and he's getting closer to our legendary Sothall-West-Sagar
- Leon Osman's sub appearance at Old Trafford was his 360th game
for us in all competitions
- he's in 19th place on our All-Time
Appearances list, 9 behind Kevin Sheedy
- in Premier League games only it was Ossie's 298th EFC appearance
- he's 2nd on our Premier
League Appearances chart, 4 behind David Unsworth
- it's Arsenal away next on December 8th
- are we scared - yes! I mean, no! Not any more!
- our last Dec 8 outing was this
3-0 home win over Fulham, in 2007
- it'll be our 100th away game at Arsenal in all competitions
and our 200th home and away
- our recent record against the Gunners is dismal!
- we have a 0-4-8 record in our last 12 meetings home and away
- our last win came courtesy of Andy
Johnson's late Goodison goal, in March 2007
- at their place things have been even worse lately!
- we're 0-3-15 in our last 18 trips and 1-5-22 in our last 28
- our last win at Arsenal was
back in January 1996, with Andrei Kanchelskis nabbing the
- including just those teams we've played against 5 or more times
- ... Arsenal are
our Number One least favourite opponent
- counting only away Premier League matches (2 or more meetings)
- ... they are also
our ultimate bogey destination!
- it'll be our 200th Premier League game live
on UK TV
- 1 goal conceded this time round would bring up 7,000 against
us in our entire competitive history ......
So What New Sections Have Recently Been
Added To The Website, Then?!
- well, ever wondered who has scored the most goals against
- well wonder no more! Instead, have a look at the site's new Opposition
- it breaks down the stats into different competitions for you
- and it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- the Hat-Tricks
section has been expanded
- as well as all the usual EFC data, it now contains details of
all the hat-tricks scored against Everton too
- it too is also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- there is now a whole new World
War II section!
- it contains full details of all Everton's games, line-ups and
goalscorers from August 1939 to May 1946
- again, it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- who are our bogey teams - and who would we like to play every
- well, there's now a
new section that tells you!
- it's split into 'All Matches' and 'Premier League' parts - both
home and away
- and there are also links to it on the 'Opponents' and the 'Miscellaneous'
- how many players have ever been sent-off in Everton games?
- you can now find out in the new Sendings-Off
- it lists all of the bad boys, together with a host of other red-card-related
- and it is also linked via the 'Miscellaneous' page!
- there's now a YouTube Channel! It's here: The
- it contains - what else - videos about Everton, to which (very
slowly) I'm adding more
- I've also started adding to this site - also at very random and
irregular intervals - one-or-two EFC-related pics
- you can find them via the link higher up on this page - below
the 'This Day In Everton's History' bit
- the Managers'
section has obviously had to be amended a bit!
- but I've also added some more information about the date our first
manager was appointed
- and also what the situation was before his appointment
- as ever it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' page
- finally I've made a small, but very important, addition to the
- which is also reachable via a link on the 'Miscellaneous' page
- it relates to our first ever live UK TV game - see if you can
find it in there somewhere!
- hope you find all the additions useful - I'll keep thinking of
things to add as time goes by. COYB!
- also don't forget that throughout the site you can see all of
the line-ups for all of the competitive matches
Everton have ever played
- click here for more information and
details of how to view them
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Jelavic needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in all competitions
- so far he's on 49
Leon Osman needs 2 more appearances to reach 300 for us in
the Prem -he's currently on 298
Johnny Heitinga needs 2 more starts to reach 100 for us in
the Prem - so far he's made 98
Kevin Mirallas needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for
us in all comps - so far he's on 48
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.