Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Still Grinding Out The Wins! .....
- .... that's
now 7 straight victories in the Premier League - and that's an
- it beats the 6 on the bounce that we achieved between October
and November 2002
- we've also had 6 consecutive wins in all competitions
- and that's something we haven't managed since April
- and we've now also had 3 successive away wins in the Premier
- that equals our best ever such run - which we last achieved
- altogether so far this season we've now managed 7 away Premier
- that's our best haul since 2008/09
when we won 9
- home and away we've now had 19 Premier League wins in this campaign
- that equals our Prem best, which we previously attained in 2007/08
- and it's our best since the whopping 26 that we managed in our
last title-winning season in 1986/87
- we did play 42 League games that time round though!
- and we've now amassed 66 points in the League this season
- that's our best ever total in the Premier League
- and it's our best since the 70 we managed in 1987/88
- which was a 40 game League season
- the win at the Stadium of Light was our 70th against Sunderland
in the League
- and Wes Brown's own goal was the 7,100th goal in our entire
- it was also the 3rd game in succession that an opponent had
scored a goal for us
Stockdale and Mikel Arteta
were the others before Wes Brown's effort
- and that's the first time that it's ever happened in Everton's
- James McCarthy still hasn't scored for us, though!
- that's now 29 Prem outings for Everton (27 starts + 2 as a sub)
without a goal
- he's now on his own in 9th place on our Most
Prem Appearances Without Scoring Chart!
- Tim Howard, on the other hand, has now kept 100 clean sheets
for us in the League!
- he's in 4th place on our All-Time
League Clean Sheets chart, 12 behind Ted Sagar
- in all competitions, Tim is now up to 114 clean sheets for us
- that's just 6 behind Sagar on our All-Time
Clean Sheets chart
- Tim's also now made 342 appearances for Everton in all competitions
- that puts him level with Jack Sharp in 22nd place on our All-Time
- Leon Osman leads the way amongst current players in 17th place
with 383 EFC games
- Leighton Baines is now on 276 Everton appearances
- and he's in joint 46th place with Joe Royle,
just 1 behind Howard Kendall and 2 behind Tim Cahill!
- in the League, Bainesy has now made 226 appearances for us
- that puts him joint 8th with Tim Cahill on our All-Time
Premier League Appearances chart
- it's Crystal Palace next
on April 16th!
- it'll be our 10th meeting with the Palace in the Premier League,
home and away
- and it will also be Roberto's 40th match in charge of us in
- we've never played Palace on that date before
- but 3 of our last 5 April 16 outings have been against Liverpool
(we drew 2 and lost 1)!
- our last game on April 16th was last
season's 0-0 draw at Arsenal
- our last Goodison Park outing on that date was a
2-0 win over Blackburn in 2011
- against Palace we have a 3-2-0 record in our last 5 meetings
- our last defeat against them was a
2-1 setback in August 1997
- our last victory was the 4-0
win at Goodison in April 2005
- that was the match in which James Vaughan became our youngest
- it was also my son Kiran's first ever trip to Goodison Park!
- a win this time round would achieve a number of things
- it would be our 20th in the League this season, which would
be our Premier League record
- beating the 19 we managed in 2007/08
- it would also be the most since the 26 we racked up in our last
title-winning season in 1986/87
- we played 42 League games in that campaign
- it would be our 13th at home in the League this season, also
a Premier League record for us
- and it would be the best since the 14 we achieved in 1989/90
- it would be our 8th on the run in the Premier League, home and
- that would increase our ongoing record which began back on
- the last time we managed 8 successive League wins was pre-Premier
May 4th 1985
- it would be our 8th on the run at home in the Premier League
- that would be a new record for us, beating the 7 we managed
to March 20th 2010
- it would be our 10th on the run at home in all competitions
- the last time we managed that many on the bounce was on
October 18th 1969!
- that was part of a 12-match home winning streak that had started
in April the previous season
- to end on a pessimistic note ...
- ... 2 Palace goals would bring up 2,800 against us at home in
our competitive history
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Kevin Mirallas needs 1 more Prem start to reach 50 for us
- he's currently on 49
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.