Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Samuel Eto'o Scores Twice For Everton ...
- ... I still can't quite believe
- his goals helped us to end our poor recent record at Turf Moor
- we'd won on none of our previous 5 visits there - a W0 D3 L2
- and our last win was way back in
- Romelu Lukaku got the other goal, of course - his 19th for us
in the Premier League
- he's now 17th on our Premier
League Goalscoring chart
- Rom is 1 goal ahead of Barmby & Jeffers and 1 behind Kanchelskis
- the 3 goals we scored at Burnley took us to 100 in all games
under Roberto Martinez's management
- that century of goals arrived in Bobby's 57th game in charge
- only Harry Catterick got there quicker for us - he reached three
figures in 47 matches
- and we've now scored in all of our first 9 League games this
- we've only bettered that amount 3 times since World War II
- the last time was in 2006/07
when we manged to score in our first 10 League matches
- our record is 31 games in 1930/31!
- although we did manage to score in every match of a 22-game
League season in 1889/90!!
- the attendance at Turf Moor, by the way, was 19,927
- that's the lowest Premier League crowd we've played in front
of since QPR
away in October 2012
- congratulations to James McCarthy on his 50th appearance for
us in the Burnley game
- and to Seamus Coleman on his 150th
- Leon Osman, meanwhile, made his 397th appearance for us in all
- he's 16th on our All-Time
- further down that list Leighton Baines is now level in 39th
place with Gary Stevens on 293 EFC games
- in terms of just Premier League games, Bainesy is now on 240
appearances for us
- that puts him into 6th place on his own on our All-Time
Premier League Appearances chart
- he's now 1 ahead of Duncan Ferguson
- Ossie leads the way on that list with 328 Everton appearances
in the Prem
- taking into account all League games, Ossie leads the
way amongst current players
- he's in 15th place on our All-Time
League Appearances list
- Phil Jagielka is now level with Trevor Steven on that same list
with 214 League games each for us
- in terms of just starts Leighton Baines is now on 275
for us in all competitions
- that puts him 1 ahead of Howard Kendall and Derek Temple on
- Tim Howard is the top current player on 360
- looking at just League starts, Tim is now level with Graeme
Sharp on 306 for Everton
- they are level in 18th place on our All-Time
League Starts list
- further down the list Leighton Baines is on 226 in 50th place
and is just 1 start behind Alex Young's total
- and so on to Swansea at home on November 1st
- we've never played Swansea on that date before
- but we did win on our last Nov 1 outing - at
home to Fulham in 2008
- Swansea beat us earlier this season at their place in the League
- but that's the only time they've ever won a game against us
- in the League, our record against them is W13 D5 L0!
- at Goodison in all competitions it's W7 D4 L0
- their last visit to our place ended in a 3-2
victory for us in March this year in the Premier League
- in fact, in our Prem history, home and away, Swansea are our
most favourite opponents ever!
- if he plays against Swansea, Ross Barkley will be making his
50th Premier League appearance for us
- if Gareth Barry plays, it'll be his 50th game for us in all
- meanwhile, if Leon Osman makes an appearance as a sub, it'll
be his 58th game for us from the bench
- that will move him into 5th place on our All-Time
Subs Appearances list, ahead of Stuart Barlow
- a clean sheet for Tim Howard against Swansea would be his 120th
for us in all competitions
- that would put him level with Ted Sagar in 3rd place on our
Clean Sheets list
- if we beat Swansea, it'll be our 200th home Premier League win
- if we score, it would mean we've found the net in 15 successive
home Premier League games
- that would be our 2nd best such run - our best is 19, achieved
from August 1995 to August 1996
- 2 goals would take us to 50 at home in the Premier League under
Roberto Martinez's stewardship
- if he plays, Tony Hibbert's Everton playing career will stretch
to 13 years and 215 days
- Hibbo would move ahead of the legendary Jack Taylor & have
5th longest playing career in our history
- the Swansea game is a Saturday 3.00pm kick-off
- our ongoing run in Saturday 3.00pm KO’s is W13 D4 L0
- that run is W15 D4 L0 if we include last season's 3.07 KO at
Sunderland and the delayed 3.10 KO v QPR
- at Goodison our current run in Saturday 3.00pm KO’s is a remarkable
W21 D7 L0
- and we've won all of the last 9 of those games
- the run is W22 D7 L0 (and 10 runs in a row) if we include that
delayed 3.10 KO v QPR last season
- our last home defeat in a Saturday 3.00pm kick off was versus
QPR in August 2011
- and, as I say before every match .....
- ..... if someone who has
never scored for us before manages to find the net against Swansea
- then they will become the 500th different scorer in our history
(not including own goals)
- so that could be Atsu ... or Besic ... or, gulp, Tony Hibbert
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Barkley needs 1 more appearance to reach 50 for us in the
Premier League - he's currently on 30 starts and 19 as a sub
Barry needs 1 more appearance to reach 50 for us in all competitions
- he's made 48 starts and 1 as a sub
Gareth therefore also needs just 2 more starts to reach 50
for us in all games
needs 2 more appearances to reach 200 for us in all competitions
- he's made 191 starts plus 7 as a sub
Gibson needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for us in all
competitions - so far he's made 42 starts plus 6 as a sub
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.