Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Back On Track Against The Villa ...
- ... and the win shouldn't be
a surprise, for a number of reasons
- we are now unbeaten in our last 8 meetings with the Villains
(W4 D4 L0)
- and they've failed to win in any of their last 7 visits to Goodison
(W3 D4 L0)
- Paul Lambert has still failed to manage a team to a win against
us - W4 D3 L0
- and we've now won 6 games in a row with Anthony Taylor as the
- and all 4 that he's been in charge of at Goodison Park
- more impressivley, our ongoing run in Saturday 3.00pm kick-offs
is now W13 D4 L0
- the run is W15 D4 L0 if we include the 3.07pm KO at Sunderland
in April this year
and the delayed 3.10pm KO v QPR last season
- at Goodison the current run in Saturday 3.00pm KO’s is a remarkable
W21 D7 L0.
- our last defeat was against
QPR in August 2011
- the run is W21 D7 L0 if we include that delayed 3.10pm KO v
QPR last season
- it was our 199th League meeting with the Villains
- it's the most played League fixture in English football!
- and it was the 100th League meeting between the teams at our
- (the first 4 of which were at Anfield!)
- that's the first English fixture to reach that magnificent milestone!
- and the Villa win was our 199th home Premier League victory
- plus the 3 goals we scored took us to 4,200 at home in our Top
- it also means that we have now scored in 14 successive home
Premier League games
- that equals our 2nd best run of that nature
- the best is 19 from August 1995 to August 1996
- Romelu Lukaku's goal was his 18th for us in the Premier League
- he's now joint 17th with Barmby and Jeffers on our All-Time
Prem Scorers' chart
- Seamus Coleman is level in 31st place with Lee Carsley on 12
goals on that list
- and Phil Jagielka is up to joint 41st on 8
- at the other end, Tim Howard kept his 118th Everton clean sheet
in all competitions
- he's now just 2 behind Ted Sagar in 4th place on our All-Time
Clean Sheets list
- Tim is also now, at 35 years and 226 days, our 23rd
oldest ever League player, the 24th in all games
- Leon Osman, on the other hand, now has the 20th
longest playing career in Everton's history
- it stands at 11 years and 279 days and he's moved ahead of Gordon
Watson and Kevin Ratcliffe
- Ossie has now made 396 Everton appearances in all competitions
- he's 16th on our All-Time
- Tim Howard is now level with Brian Harris in 20th place on that
list with 358 appearances
- in just League games, Ossie is 15th with 327 on our All-Time
League Appearances list
- Tim is 20th, 1 ahead now of David Unsworth with 305
- whilst Leighton Baines has joined Duncan Ferguson on 239 in
joint 43rd place
- Phil Jagielka is now just 1 behind Trevor Steven on 213 in 65th
- a more recent addition, Gareth Barry, made his 40th Premier
League start for us in the Villa game
- he's the 71st Everton player to reach that figure
- he's level with Wayne Rooney on our All-Time
Prem Starts list
- and so on to Lille away in the Europa League on October 23rd
- it'll be our 74th European game, the 37th away from home and
our first on October 23rd
- we've never played Lille before - they will be the 141st different
team we've ever met
- in fact, we've never previously played any French teams in competitive
- our recent record in Oct 23 games is W2 D2 L0
- the last one was this
3-1 win at Fulham in 2011, courtesy of 2 very late goals
- Tim Howard & Tony Hibbert are currently at the top of our
European Appearances chart
- they've both played 21 games, with Leon Osman in 3rd on 20
- Tim on his own is top of our All-Time
European Starts list on 21
- our Leading
European Goalscorer, by the way, is Fred Pickering from the
1960's on 6
- Steven Pienaar leads the way amongst our current players on
- the game is live on television in the UK on ITV4
- we've only ever won 1 away game live on an ITV Channel - a W1
D4 L9 record!
- the one win was at Sunderland
in 2012's FA Cup QF Replay
- 3 goals at Lille (come on!) would take us to 100 under Roberto
Martinez in all competitions
- and, as I say before every match .....
- ..... if someone who has
never scored for us before manages to find the net against Villa
- then they will become the 500th different scorer in our history
(not including own goals)
- so that could be Atsu ... or Besic ... or Stones ... or, gulp,
Tony Hibbert .....
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Seamus Coleman needs 1 more
appearance to reach 150 for us in all competitions - so far he's
made 125 starts and 24 as a sub
Ross Barkley needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for us
in the Premier League - he's currently on 30 starts and 18 as
Darren Gibson needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for
us in all competitions - so far he's made 42 starts plus 6 as
James McCarthy also needs 2 more appearances to reach 50
for us in all games - he's on 44 starts and 4 as a sub
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.