Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Well, We Seem To Be Getting To Be Quite Good, Don't We!
(see lower down the page, by the way, for
details of new sections recently added to the site)
- .... our unbeaten home run in
the Premier League is now 16 games (11-5-0)
- that equals our best such run, which we achieved between April
1999 and March 2000
- in our last 30 Premier League games at Goodison, going back
to March 2012, our record is W20 D9 L1
- and I know it's early in his career here ...
- ... but Roberto is currently the number
one ranked manager in our history!
- the 4 goals against Stoke mean that we have now scored 8,301
in our competitive history
- congratulations to Gerard Deulofeu and Bryan Oviedo on their
first Prem goals
- we've now had 113 different PL scorers and 487 in our entire
- Bryan's was his 1st goal for us in any competition
- that makes him the 495th different Everton goalscorer in all
- interestingly, both of our full-backs scored against Stoke
- that's the first time it's ever happened for us in a League
- it has happened before in the Cup, though - most recently at
Cheltenham in January this year
- poor old Nikica Jelavic can't buy a goal though
- his last one came on March 16th in our 2-0
home win against Man City
- since then he's played 16 times (7 starts and 9 as a sub) without
finding the back of the net
- in total, his drought has now lasted 665 minutes
- that's 11 hours and 5 minutes - gulp!
- Romelu Lukaku on the other hand can't stop scoring
- his 8th goal for us puts him joint 37th on our All-Time
Premier League Scorers' list
- at the other end of the pitch, Tim Howard kept his 108th Everton
- Tim is in 4th place on our All-Time
Clean Sheets chart
- and he's getting closer to our legendary Sothall-West-Sagar
- the injured Leighton Baines saw his run of consecutive Premier
League appearance end at 51
- you can see how that compares with other runs by
- for Gerard Deulofeu it was his first Premier League start for
- he becomes our 167th Premier League starter and the 822nd in
our total League history
- Tim Howard meanwhile was starting his 273rd PL match for us
- he's in 1st place at the top of our Premier
League Starts list, 2 ahead now of David Unsworth
- and Leon Osman has now made 359 Everton appearances (319+40)
- he's in 19th place on our All-Time
- he's chasing down Kevin Sheedy who is in 18th place with 369
- just in terms of the Premier League Ossie has now made 297 appearances
- he's in 2nd place on our Premier
League Appearances list, 5 behind David Unsworth
- Mark Hughes, by the way, was managing his 5th different club
against us with Stoke
- his others were QPR, Fulham, Man City and Blackburn
- he's only the 7th person to manage 5 or more teams against Everton
- Ron Atkinson is the top dog with 7
- they were N Forest, Sheff Wed, Coventry, A Villa, Man Utd, WBA
- Harry Redknapp and Jim Smith both managed 6
- and, as well as Hughes, Dave Bassett, Steve Bruce and Terry
Venables have all managed 5
- it's Man Utd away next on December 4th
- and it will be our 190th meeting with them overall at all venues
- our last Dec 4 win came against Bolton
in 2004, with a 3-2 scoreline
- we've had one previous visit to Old Trafford on that date
- unfortunately it was this
5-1 defeat back in 1999, helped by 4 Solskjaer goals!
- indeed we have a truly woeful recent record at their place
- our last win there was in
August 1992, courtesy of goals from Beardsley, Warzycha and
- since then we've made 20 trips and our record is W0 D4 L16.
- including just those teams we've played against 5 or more times
- ... there
are only 4 teams we're worse against than Man Utd!
- counting only Premier League matches they
are our Number One least favourite opponent!
- strangely, a 1-1 scoreline at Old Trafford would be our first
1-1 draw in the calendar year of 2013!
- the last time we went an entire calendar year without a 1-1
result was 1931!
- 1 goal conceded this time round would bring up 7,000 against
us in our entire competitive history ......
So What New Sections Have Recently Been
Added To The Website, Then?!
- well, ever wondered who has scored the most goals against
- well wonder no more! Instead, have a look at the site's new Opposition
- it breaks down the stats into different competitions for you
- and it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- the Hat-Tricks
section has been expanded
- as well as all the usual EFC data, it now contains details of
all the hat-tricks scored against Everton too
- it too is also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- there is now a whole new World
War II section!
- it contains full details of all Everton's games, line-ups and
goalscorers from August 1939 to May 1946
- again, it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- who are our bogey teams - and who would we like to play every
- well, there's now a
new section that tells you!
- it's split into 'All Matches' and 'Premier League' parts - both
home and away
- and there are also links to it on the 'Opponents' and the 'Miscellaneous'
- how many players have ever been sent-off in Everton games?
- you can now find out in the new Sendings-Off
- it lists all of the bad boys, together with a host of other red-card-related
- and it is also linked via the 'Miscellaneous' page!
- there's now a YouTube Channel! It's here: The
- it contains - what else - videos about Everton, to which (very
slowly) I'm adding more
- I've also started adding to this site - also at very random and
irregular intervals - one-or-two EFC-related pics
- you can find them via the link higher up on this page - below
the 'This Day In Everton's History' bit
- the Managers'
section has obviously had to be amended a bit!
- but I've also added some more information about the date our first
manager was appointed
- and also what the situation was before his appointment
- as ever it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' page
- finally I've made a small, but very important, addition to the
- which is also reachable via a link on the 'Miscellaneous' page
- it relates to our first ever live UK TV game - see if you can
find it in there somewhere!
- hope you find all the additions useful - I'll keep thinking of
things to add as time goes by. COYB!
- also don't forget that throughout the site you can see all of
the line-ups for all of the competitive matches
Everton have ever played
- click here for more information and
details of how to view them
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Jelavic needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in all competitions
- so far he's on 49
Johnny Heitinga needs 2 more starts to reach 100 for us in
the Prem - so far he's made 98
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.