Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A Brilliant Season Ends With A Comfortable Win .....
- .... it was our 3rd victory
in a row against Hull - but our 1st ever at their place in the
- and it brought our record in final game of a season to W6 D2
L1 in the last 9 campaigns
- it also means that we've now gone 19 matches without a draw
- a W12 D0 L7 record
- we haven't gone that long without a draw since March
- that was part of a 23 match spell without drawing!
- not as long as our record run, though, which was a 26 game span
ending in October 1958
- and so we finish in 5th place for just the 3rd time in our Prem
- that's in addition to 2004/05's
4th place, of course
- and we'll now be able to experience the Europa League for the
first time since 2009/10's
- our season ends with these headline stats:
- 21 Premier League wins
- that's our best ever in the Prem and the most since the 26 we
achieved in 1986/87
- that was a 42-game season, by the way
- 13 home Premier League wins
- that's our record Prem total and the most since the 14 we achieved
- 72 League points
- that's our best total in the Premier League and the most since
the 86 we racked up in 1986/87
- and that was in 42 games
- 42 home League points
- that equals our Prem record, achieved last
- and it's the best since 1989/90
when we managed 45
- 61 goals scored in the Premier League
- that's our best since the 64 we reached in 1995/96
- 38 home League goals scored
- that's our best ever Prem total, beating the 36 we scored at
Goodison in 1999/00
- and it's the most since the 40 we notched at Goodison in 1989/90
- 16 goals in all competitions for Romelu Lukaku
- that's the best since Yakubu's 21 in 2007/08
- 15 League goals for Rom
- that equals the Yak's total in 2007/08
- and is the most since Andrei Kanchelskis hit 16 in 1995/96
- it also takes Rom level with Wayne Rooney in 23rd place on our
Prem Scorers' chart
- 15 clean sheets in
- that equals our 2nd best ever haul in the Premier League
- the best we've ever achieved is 17
Prem clean sheets, back in 2008/09
- an average home League attendance of 37,732
- that's up on last season's 36,356 and our highest since 2003/04
when we averaged 38,837
- not a bad first campaign under Roberto Martinez's guidance,
- in fact, Roberto finishes his first season on top of our All-Time
Managers' Ranking chart!
- James McCarthy scored his first goal for Everton in the Hull
- that means we can now remove him from our Most
Prem Starts Without Scoring Chart
- prior to Hull he'd gone 33 Prem outings for us (30 starts +
3 as a sub) without a goal
- not including own goals, James is the 497th different player
to score for us in our history
- and he's the 488th in the League and the 114th in the Premier
- congratulations to Lacina Traore on his League debut for us
- he's the 847th person to play for us in our League history,
the 187th in the Premier League
- Leon Osman meanwhile made his 388th appearance for us in all
- that puts him level with Colin Harvey in 16th place on our All-Time
- Tim Howard is in 22nd place with 347 games and Leighton Baines
is 44th with 281
- in terms of just League appearances, Ossie is now up to 322
- that's the same as Graeme Sharp made for the club
- they're both in joint 15th place on our All-Time
League Appearances chart
- looking at the 14 players above them, Ossie is in very exalted
- Ossie also ended the season as the only player to feature in
all of our League games
- that was made up of 27 starts and 11 sub appearances
- he's only the 10th player to do that for us in the Premier League
- the others were:
- Southall (93/94 and 95/96), Myhre (98/99), Kilbane (04/05),
- Lescott (06/07 and 07/08), Yobo (06/07), Howard (08/09, 09/10,
10/11 and 11/12)
- Baines (10/11 and 12/13) and Distin (10/11)
- Tim Howard kept his 116th clean sheet in all competitions for
us at Hull
- he's in 4th place on our All-Time
Clean Sheets chart
- Tim's just 4 behind the legendary trio of Ted Sagar, Gordon
West and Neville Southall
- and, finally, the All-Time
League Tables section has been updated!
- it now takes into account the season just ended
- take a look at where we now sit in the All-Time Prem Table and
the All-Time Top Flight Tables
- and that's that!
- thanks for dipping in throughout the season and for all the
- I'll be back in August!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Seamus Coleman needs 1 more
start to reach 100 for us in the Prem - so far he's on 99
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.