Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Great Performance And Result in Wolfsburg ...
- ... and it's now 8 matches unbeaten
for us in all competitions (W5 D3 L0)
- in fact we've only had 1 defeat in the last 11 games - that's
a W5 D5 L1 recent record
- and that one defeat was the unlucky 2-1 loss at Old Trafford
at the start of October
- the Wolfsburg victory was our 40th win in European competitions
- and it came in our 76th outing - our Euro record now is W40
- and it continued our unbeaten run against German opposition
- we've now had 9 encounters and our record is W5 D4 L0
- the match was live on ITV4 on UK TV and finally we've won our
2nd away game live on an ITV channel!
- the other one was this
March 2012 FA Cup Quarter-Final at Sunderland
- overall, we've now won all of our last 3 games broadcast live
on UK TV
- congratulations to James McCarthy on his 50th start for us in
- fingers crossed he won't be out for too long with his hamstring
- Luke Garbutt, meanwhile, made his first European appearance
for the club
- we've now had 164 different players in European competition,
156 of them starters
- Leon Osman made his 59th substitute appearance for Everton in
the Wolfsburg game
- he's fifth on our All-Time
Sub Appearances chart, just 2 behind Danny Cadamarteri
- in total it was Leon's 401st Everton appearance
- he's in 16th place on our All-Time
- he's now just 1 behind Gordon West and John Hurst
- in terms of European appearances Ossie has now made 22
- he's third on our European
- Leon's behind joint-first placed Tim Howard and Tony Hibbert
who've played 24 Euro games for us
- in terms of European starts Tim's 24 leads the way on
- Hibbo is now alone in second place on 20
- he's moved 1 ahead of Tim Cahill, Colin Harvey and Brian Labone
- Tim Howard has now kept 10 clean sheets for us in European matches
- in 24 matches
- that's 2 better than the 8 that Neville Southall achieved in
his 13 European games for the club
- Romelu Lukaku's goal in Germany was his first for us in European
- we've now had 61 different scorers in Europe (not including
- Hibbo didn't score of course!
- that's now 327 Everton appearances without a single goal for
- he's miles ahead at the top of our Most
Appearances Without Scoring chart
- and so on to Tottenham away on November 30th
- we've won both of our last 2 games falling on that date
- one of them was a
1-0 win at Tottenham in 2008!
- that's our only Nov 30 meeting with Spurs
- we've won none of our last 3 meetings with Tottenham, home and
away - that's a 0-2-1 record
- plus, we've scored in none of the last 2 encounters
- at their place, we've failed to win in our last 6 visits in
all competitions - W0 D2 L4
- our last win at White Hart Lane was the 2008 victory mentioned
- not surprisingly perhaps, then, there are only 5
teams we have a worst record against in all competitions!
- (including only those teams we've met more than 4 times)
- in the Premier League, there are only 4
teams with a better record against us!
- a win this time around would be our 50th against Tottenham,
home and away, in League meetings
- 2 goals would take us to 100 against them in all games at their
- if Sylvain Distin plays at Tottenham he'll become our 14th
oldest ever player
- he'll be 36 years and 349 days old and will move above Mark
- and ... and, and, and,
and, and .....
- ..... if someone who has
never scored for us before manages to find the net against Tottenham
- then they will become the 500th different scorer in our history
(not including own goals)
- so that could be Atsu ... or Besic ... or (it'll never happen)
Tony Hibbert .....
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.